SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: online bullying
Maintaining a safe and ethical school environment in a social media age. GUEST COLUMN | by Michelle Vroom Their voices can be loud and their stares intimidating. Hatred is laced in their messages. And, in some cases, their impact can … Continue reading →
Identifying tools to combat harmful online activity. GUEST COLUMN | by Todd Whitlock If eavesdropping on your child’s social media chatter meant saving their life, or the lives of other children, would you? School administrators are asking this question, too. … Continue reading →