SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: online tutors
On-demand marketplaces like Uber are highly disruptive to captive markets. InstaEDU (owned by Chegg and now known as Chegg Tutors), is part of this wave of innovation that is disrupting how learning happens. It takes traditional one-to-one tutoring and makes it available online, … Continue reading