SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: parent tools
Here’s an all-in-one parent engagement platform helping K-12 schools securely streamline communication and inform today’s parents in their preferred methods and language. ParentSquare is an everyday tool used and loved by administrators, teachers and staff to interact with parents about … Continue reading
Technology can be an enabler to a better classroom by actually getting out of the way. GUEST COLUMN | by Dave Vasen There’s a general refrain that technology should be avoided when it comes to early education. Teachers should not … Continue reading
Scan these over: Fewer than 33 percent of America’s parents read to their nine-month-old children. Fewer than 39 percent read to their four-year-old children. Fewer than 28 percent remember to tell their child a story on a regular basis. Those statistics … Continue reading