SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Pearson OLE
You’ve got cool ideas—and you were going to make a video, anyway. So consider this: Pearson OLE (Online Learning Exchange) is giving away $10,000 to the most creative, influential ideas that will better teaching and learning. Video submissions will be voted on … Continue reading