SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Performance Matters
While students and teachers are tired of testing, teachers are required to test in more courses than ever — and are evaluated upon those results. Unify is a collaborative technology platform for the development, review and administration of quality assessment content. With … Continue reading
Over the last year, a growing number of states, including New York, Florida, Ohio, Maryland and New Jersey, have enacted laws specifying that student achievement will comprise a percentage of teacher and principal evaluations. For classes where there are no state … Continue reading