SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: PLN
A connected educator has a lot to say about the value of being connected. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero The “lead learner” (principal) at Knapp Elementary School in Lansdale, Pa., Joe Mazza has spent his career working with students, teachers … Continue reading
CLASSROOM 21 | by Greg Limperis As summer quickly approaches so does the time for teacher professional development. While teachers frequently attend professional development throughout the school year and after school hours, we’re also asked (or required) to take additional … Continue reading