SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: reader rabbit
Nt Etuk founded DimensionU (formerly Tabula Digita) on the premise that the education system needed to become truly “customer-oriented,” where the real customer in education is the student. It was Nt’s belief (pronounced EN-tee) that, prior to DimensionU, most emphasis was … Continue reading
Created by Knewton and Column Five Media