SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: robotics in the classroom
Students have been building machines of every description with Rokenbok engineering toys for over two decades, but soon they will be able to program those creations to do whatever they can imagine. The ROKduino Programmable Robotics Set comes with over … Continue reading
Five things to consider before implementing robots in your classrooms. GUEST COLUMN | by Andrew Grefig Providing students access to quality technology is often at the heart of many decisions districts make when purchasing educational materials. With robotics firmly ensconced … Continue reading