SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: robots and learning
Fun, creative, rigorous. Wonder Workshop’s Dash & Dot robots are all of the above. But they’re also addressing a serious need in early education: coding. Data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics project there will be 1.4 million high-paying computer science jobs available by … Continue reading
PRAGMATIC VISIONS | by Jim Brazell [Editor’s note: This is the first in a new column series from the pragmatic visionaries at the Thornburg Center for Professional Development] “The availability of technologies to youth is its own instructor.” —Nobelist Herbert A. … Continue reading