SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Russell Long
A passionate edtech leader gets into the nitty-gritty of a purpose-driven approach. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero When Russell Long and his cofounder Gene Garcia moved from wishful conversation into actually moving to create their company, Authentica Solutions, it was … Continue reading