SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: selling to education market
Successful Silicon Valley entrepreneur Steve Schoettler (Zynga co-founder) is building another data analytics solution, except this time it isn’t about virtual tractors. Schoettler has decided to focus his talent and attention on building a data-driven solution for education publishers and … Continue reading