SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: short video
You’ve got cool ideas—and you were going to make a video, anyway. So consider this: Pearson OLE (Online Learning Exchange) is giving away $10,000 to the most creative, influential ideas that will better teaching and learning. Video submissions will be voted on … Continue reading