SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: SIIA Vision K20 Survey
No-nonsense answers from one of edtech’s most respected voices. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero In all of edtech, Karen Billings is a deeply respected voice, a driving force in the transformation of education through technology behind the scenes. As Vice … Continue reading
Last minute chance—SIIA seeks your participation in their Vision K-20 Survey. An important national study, the report will assist policy-makers on the local, state and national levels. It takes about 15 minutes to complete online—and guess what? All responders will … Continue reading