SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
Tag Archives: Smart Notebook
Here’s a first-of-kind formative instruction system from eInstruction designed to simplify and help formative instruction using interactive teaching. Teachers get instant feedback on student learning through mobile devices, software and instructional material. It’s called Insight 360 and it integrates with … Continue reading →