SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: social learning
The CEO of one of the world’s largest social learning networks has problems. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero So many companies have their obstacles and challenges. For Michal Borowski, CEO of Brainly, a homework help service, problems are what sustain … Continue reading →
Five instructional design principles for a more engaging and productive online experience GUEST COLUMN | by John Boersma To say that online learning has opened up higher education opportunities for students is an understatement. That said, most online courses don’t … Continue reading →