SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: social media and college recruitment
Finding the right technology to connect to the right students. GUEST COLUMN | by Teege Mettille At Northland College, a small private liberal arts college along the south shore of Lake Superior in Ashland, Wisconsin, we have the unique mission of combining the … Continue reading →
Three smart ways to put a chill on evaporating recruits. GUEST COLUMN | by Bob Patterson You just brought in your class, you have reported your deposit numbers to your President and Board of Trustees and you are gearing up … Continue reading →