SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
- A Message from the Future
- Cool Tool | STEM Connect
- The Universal Library: EdTech’s Next Revolution
- The Human Element
Tag Archives: special education and technology
With the focus of special education shifting to Results-Driven Accountability, the IEPPLUS 5 special education management solution provides a more fluid, dynamic experience that changes the game for special education while helping schools meet federal and state regulations. By leaning on … Continue reading
Lessons in leveraging pooling power to increase teacher effectiveness and retention. GUEST COLUMN | by Kimberly Owen Iowa is both like and unlike other states when it comes to education. Like many other states, we use Area Education Agencies (AEAs), which … Continue reading