SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Steve Kaye
eInstruction® was founded in 1980 by Dr. Darrell Ward. Under Ward’s leadership, eInstruction pioneered the use of student response systems in education with the creation of a handheld student response system called CPS™ (Classroom Performance System). In 2006, eInstruction acquired … Continue reading