SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: student engagement platform
Alma is a holistic student engagement platform that offers a new approach to student information and learning management. It replaces expensive, fragmented systems in use in schools today with simple and intuitive online software to improve school operations and student outcomes. … Continue reading
This is a new learning, communication, and social studying platform for the modern class. It’s one, integrated, simple-to-use tool for discussions, assignments, course materials, messages, and flashcards. A “student engagement platform”, it is focused on engaging students, not managing their learning. … Continue reading