SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: student perspective
GUEST COLUMN | By Katie Zhu I came into Northwestern University as a Journalism major. A year later, I also decided to study Computer Science. On paper, the requirements for my Journalism and Computer Science degrees could not be more different. Reporting and … Continue reading →