SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: student publishing
Putting publishing into the hands of students is what this cool tool does. With Book Creator, students aren’t doing busywork, they are creating content that they can then publish to an authentic audience. They create a finished product and are … Continue reading
This literacy website (free for teachers) allows students to collaborate with classmates to create and publish stories in a competitive environment. Kids read, write, compete and get published. A highly engaging instructional tool, it’s applicable across many curriculum areas and in a … Continue reading