SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
Tag Archives: students and social media
It’s part of the technology ecosystem, and helps students—and institutions—thrive. GUEST COLUMN | by Elena Cox Universities spend millions building the best possible recreation and athletic facilities—such as lazy rivers, rock walls and football stadiums—to dazzle prospects in the ritual … Continue reading →