SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: talent management for education
An innovative way to advance, streamline and facilitate talent management in the K-12 education field comes from TeacherMatch. At the core of the software is a research-based hiring assessment tool called TeacherMatch Educators Professional Inventory (EPI). Their research partners and … Continue reading