SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: talent management for education
An innovative way to advance, streamline and facilitate talent management in the K-12 education field comes from TeacherMatch. At the core of the software is a research-based hiring assessment tool called TeacherMatch Educators Professional Inventory (EPI). Their research partners and … Continue reading