SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: teachers STEM and robots
NAO is possibly the most widely-used humanoid robot in the world for Research and Education. RobotsLAB brings NAO, the cutting-edge robotics technology to all academic institution and companies interested in doing research with a robot, or teaching STEM related topics. It’s a state-of-the-art robotics technology … Continue reading