SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: technology adoption
How a total cost of ownership approach to edtech can affordably power learning. GUEST COLUMN | by Charles Duarte Digital learning, though still in its youth, has been shown to enable students to learn more quickly and adeptly, while improving … Continue reading
How to help students use technology to make learning meaningful. GUEST COLUMN | by Gerry DiGiusto At my son’s kindergarten orientation, the school’s teachers and principal—skilled, passionate, dedicated educators one and all—seemed most excited about the new iPads for the … Continue reading
Insights, trends, and analysis from a veteran leader in the edtech space. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero SCOTT KINNEY Title: Senior VP Education PartnershipsOrg: Discovery Education Reach: 4.5M educators, 50M students Fame: EdTech Leadership Award Quote: “Any classroom technology, from … Continue reading