SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: TEDxMadison
Becky Splitt, co-founder of StudyBlue, presented at TEDxMadison about the power of collaborative learning and the opportunities for technology to bring students together. As she argues, in today’s digital world, the opportunity to bring learners together is not just an improvement … Continue reading →