SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: text lessons for parents
Scan these over: Fewer than 33 percent of America’s parents read to their nine-month-old children. Fewer than 39 percent read to their four-year-old children. Fewer than 28 percent remember to tell their child a story on a regular basis. Those statistics … Continue reading