SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: two-thirds of U.S. public school districts
Here’s some interesting data: More than two-thirds of U.S. public school districts provide wireless internet access, computing devices and interactive whiteboards, according to the CDW-G 2011 21st-Century Classroom Report. In order to fully integrate these powerful learning tools, however, educators … Continue reading