SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: udacity
At the intersection of education and technology, working with the most creative minds. GUEST COLUMN | by Anne Wintroub As part of AT&T’s Aspire initiative – which accelerates the learning revolution and connects it with the young people who need … Continue reading
Empowering the next revolution in education. GUEST COLUMN | by Raúl Garreta For the last couple of years, massive open online courses (MOOCs) have been revolutionizing the education landscape and the way people learn. Platforms like Coursera, Udacity, edX and … Continue reading