SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
- Digital Classrooms 2018
- Four Reasons to Rethink EdTech Financing
- My Advice to Women Pursuing a STEM Career in 2018
- A 350% Increase, And Trying to Keep Up
- What Does Success Look Like?
- Can AI Make Teaching Human Again?
- Video-Powered PD!
- Teaching the Untaught
Tag Archives: udacity
Where forward-thinking companies and higher ed institutions will be looking. GUEST COLUMN | by Randy Swearer We are in the midst of an unprecedented moment in time, where technology is advancing faster than ever before. This poses a challenge for … Continue reading
At the intersection of education and technology, working with the most creative minds. GUEST COLUMN | by Anne Wintroub As part of AT&T’s Aspire initiative – which accelerates the learning revolution and connects it with the young people who need … Continue reading
Empowering the next revolution in education. GUEST COLUMN | by Raúl Garreta For the last couple of years, massive open online courses (MOOCs) have been revolutionizing the education landscape and the way people learn. Platforms like Coursera, Udacity, edX and … Continue reading