SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: Velocity
All grown up, edtech is ready to show ‘vanilla ed’ how to get the job done! UNPACKING EDTECH | by Mark Gura I’m back home a few days now from San Antonio where I attended ISTE 2017 — the ever … Continue reading
At ISTE last summer, our own Mark Gura discovered a unique learning resource called Velocity, from Voyager Sopris Learning. At that time, Mark saw how this K-5 digital instructional solution advances literacy with 1-to-1 instruction, real-time adaptability, and actionable data. … Continue reading