SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
- Unpacking Packback
- What’s in Store for the 2018 Education Industry
Tag Archives: vocabulary
Applying machine learning and Hollywood visuals to make the dictionary more relevant, useful and fun – and to help improve literacy in young people—this is what Mrs. Wordsmith, a venture-backed edtech startup, is all about. They hope to create the … Continue reading
You’ve heard of the Digital Divide, well, here’s a very different chasm in education: the Word Gap. What’s this? “A gap in vocabulary between rich and poor,” says Shane DeRolf, founder and CEO of Big Word Club. Research has documented that students from lower … Continue reading