SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: world’s largest K-12 social learning network
Founded in 1996 as a pioneering social learning network, ePals has continued to evolve over the years. Today, ePals combines a safe and secure learning management platform with communication and collaboration tools and high quality content to connect teachers, students … Continue reading →