SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Five Trends for Successful EdTech Deployments in 2018
- Three EdTech Trends to Watch in 2018
- Year in Review: Hottest EdTrends of 2017
- Tools Teachers Love: Letters Alive
- What Is Edtech’s Role in Out-of-School Time?
- Is It Possible to Learn Anything?
- Social Media’s Role in Higher Education
- Fixing Education
- How The New CEO of an EdTech Company Keeps a Good Thing Going
- Future Focused
Tag Archives: YALLAH
Complementing in-person exchanges with online discussion forums in a movement to bridge cultures. INTERVIEW | by Victor Rivero The idea for Youth Allied to Learn, Lead and Help (YALLAH) was sparked from two 18-year-old participants in Qatar Foundation International (QFI) exchanges: Fahad Al-Nahdi, a Qatari from … Continue reading